domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

Welcome to my space

Hi, there! My name’s ROXY MELO but you can call me rox. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in san francisco. I’m 20 years old and I study GRAPHIC DESIGN at URBE .

Things that i like, music, stay with my family, go shopping, go to the movies, check email, hang out with my friends

I love dance, playing volleyball, driving my car, surfing the net , studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my country and my dog.

I hate smoking, violence, war, injustice, ignorance...
I hate people LIAR.

my dream is to travel to many countries around the world, but especially, I would like to go to France and Italy it is without doubt one of the most romantic countries in the world

the dream everybody has, get married and start a family.

I would like to start my own company ,

 Well this is a little bit about me,

Hope to hear from you...

good bye kisses to all <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario